HOURS AND MEMBERSHIP
Positive Spin is an all-volunteer non-profit organization entirely supported by volunteer time, bike, part and tool donations, the sale of reused bikes and parts, MEMBERSHIPS ($60.00) REPAIR STAND TIME ($10/hr or in exchange for volunteer hours) and MONETARY DONATIONS.
Hours: We are open on Tuesdays, 5pm - 9pm, masks and social distancing required. One patron (or with helper) with a 15min time limit inside if others are waiting; Given the severity of covid-19 in the Morgantown area, we prefer helping people from curbside whenever possible; we can send photos of many of our bikes (contact: email@example.com ), and bring bikes and parts outside. Phone in 304-933-2633 (304-WEE-CODE) when you arrive or try to catch the attention of a volunteer. Please contact us before bringing bike donations.
- Paid Membership Benefits (365 days - $60)
- Free repair stand time!
- 10% discount on new and used parts, helmets, used cargo related and car rack purchases.
- Repair Stand Time
- Unlimited repair stand time is free with a paid membership.
- Repair stand time is free during the 30 days after a purchase of a bicycle.
- Volunteer hours may be used to redeem repair stand time on a one-to-one hour basis.
- Volunteer hours may be used in place of cash to earn one used bike and used parts per shop season (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31).
- 100% exchange rate for the first $100 per shop season.
- 25% exchange rate after first $100 per shop season for volunteers with less than 100 volunteer hours for the previous 365 days.
- 50% exchange rate after first $100 per shop season for volunteers with at least 100 volunteer hours for the previous 365 days.
- Applicable volunteer hours are reset to 0 at the beginning of each new shop season; exchange rate is $8/hr.
- Kids Bikes
- Mass retailer children's bikes are $20 ($10 with a trade-in) for kids that are 10 years old or younger.
- No Storage in the Shop for Personal Projects or Property!
- All bike purchases most go home with you.
- We will not provide special exemptions under any condition, nor provide reimbursements for stolen personal property.
- No Trade-ins, with the exception of bikes for kids' 10 years old or younger.